Bugatti Veyron crashes into lake video

Wideangle

Not only does the moron drive 1.6 million car into a lake..but it's salt water as well!
Just God's way of saying you don't deserve to drive a car like that!

ntxshooter

I thought the background looked familar

I know right where that is. I grew up in Galveston. That is North bound I-45 just past the Texas City exit. That is not really a lake. It's just a low lying area where there is water. And I have never seen any pelicans around there. Because there is no fish there.

McFly

So what's the deal?
It didn't look like the guy was doing 160mph. Did he black-out? Have a heart attack?

Or is he just a moron?

grinner

Anyone who dumps such a nice car in a lake (for any reason) need s swift kick in the nads.
What a shame.
He'll simple file and get out from under this. The car on the other hand... well now there is just one less than there was.
nad kick I tell ya.

Dirge

Anyone who dumps such a nice car in a lake (for any reason) need s swift kick in the nads.
What a shame.
He'll simple file and get out from under this. The car on the other hand... well now there is just one less than there was.
nad kick I tell ya.
Bah! I've had VW Beetles that do wheelstands and they could float! Plus, any good driver could of skipped it (like they did in Cannonball Run 3).

grinner

if he were trying to skip it, it would have been cool. lol
Dumping such a rare ride in hopes of gettin' a check... again, grounds for a nad kickin'.

grinner

I love the car. I'd not own one but if I ever stumble upon a rental opportunity, I'm all over it. I shot a local one a while back:
http://moddinart.com/bugatti.wmv
$20k tire swaps every 3k miles and $70k rim swaps every third tire change may not be a deterrent for those who can afford a 1.6 million dollar ride but sending em off to France for the swap would be a big enough pain for me to gravitate toward the car that was sitting next to it on the showroom floor. Not that I can afford it either ;).
There is an old school Bugatti a few blocks from me. Looks like an early indy car to me. Fun waitin' to happen...