S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Steve
    In light of recent events, like the Chicago Sun's decision, I am wondering if NPPA would be interested in offering VJ training and particularly iPhone training to their members.

I have been running bootcamps for 25 years now (and wrote iPhone Millionaire (McGraw Hill). We have trained more than 40,000 people in our bootcamps - so we know what we are doing.

We are offering one in London this July and have a few more scheduled, but we could create them for NPPA anywhere in the world.

We would provide you with a turn-key operation and split the profits 50/50. Lemme know if you are interested and I can explain all.

It is easier if you contact me at Michael@Rosenblumtv.com

thanks
    Steve, Glad to hear you are on the mend! Having been where you are I can offer this advice; listen to your body, keep your horizons short for now and get naps ;-) Soon you'll be able to look back and see the progress you've made and you'll feel more like a human being. What's done is done so look ahead and embrace your new challenges. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything. Best, Rick Allen (nautilusvideo)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…