iHD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ConuckShooter,

I have not bought the camera yet. I've been forced to put that purchase on hold for now. I have used the camera though on a few shoots and I really can't wait till I buy one. Except for the 1/3" chips, its everything its more expensive brothers are and then some. You might find shooting on SDHC cards a tough sell for some high end clients so I suggest purchasing the optional SxS ad on and a couple SxS cards. Other than that, this camera, in my opinion, is the best on the market. I don't think you'll be dissappointed. It will make a great wedding camera as well. Everyone talks about the Sony EX series cameras (which I've used as well) and I'd still take the JVC over those models. Good luck with your purchase.

iHD
    Hello iHD

I'm looking at buying my first camera and I've been looking at the JVC GY HM700. You had mentioned in a couple a post last year that you were looking into buying one. I was just wondering if you did end up buying that model, and what you think of it's performance in general.

I'm planning to use the camera mostly for weddings at first, because I'm in a pretty small market with few freelance gigs requiring your own camera, but I would like a camera that will be versatile and able to fill in for any gigs I might encounter in the future.

Thanks for your time!
    Jordan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…