Also, all b-roll.net members receive 20% off classes through Creatasphere. COLORCAMP, VARICAMP and P2CAMP.
Liberate yourself from the linear domain, and learn true creative freedom in a free-form non-linear image workflow from acquisition to archive.
This dynamic two-day workshop brings the technology to the professional, and the professional into the process. Our instructors, all industry professionals, introduce the P2 line of cameras and supporting equipment, while illuminating the process of working with P2 to bring data to screen and beyond. We cover all aspects of the process, from shooting to post, from production to archive. Whether you shoot, edit, post or produce, this workshop will leave you completely educated, fully informed, and ready to tackle any size P2 project.
See what we added:
* More Hands-on with all P2 gear
* Production packages for participants with camera, cards and laptops to ingest & edit
* More real life workflow
Attend this workshop and learn:
* The P2 media format
* Compression formats
* All about AVC-Intra
* The P2 file tree
* Ins and outs of all cameras, decks and support devices
* P2 Support Utilities
* Production workflow on productions with small to large budgets
* Working with P2 in short to long format productions
* In-depth editing overview
* Complete workflow demonstration from acquisition to edit
* Hands on the latest P2 cameras
* Different options for different shooting scenarios
* Posting with P2
Save the Date – coming to a city near you:
August 6-7, 2009 | Los Angeles
September 12-13, 2009 | New York
November 5-6 | Los Angeles
** Ask about our early bird price: call Robin Smith at 818-842-6611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED an AJ-HPX2000 camera, AJ- HPX3000 camera or an AJ-HPM100 or AJ-HPM110 Mobile recorder/player from an authorized Panasonic Systems Reseller or Specialty Reseller, you can go for free.