1206 N. Jones Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85716
To work as a news photographer for a news organization, possibly using my web design and video streaming skills to create a video journalism section for station's web site.
Production Technician, Access Tucson, Tucson's Community Television Station, March 2001 - Present
Redesigning and expanding station's web site, teach studio camera and field camera classes, operate studio camera for station, help members with their video productions - both field and studio, videotape community events for station
Production Assistant, Pima Community College, Tucson, Arizona February 1998 - August 2000
Assisted on all video productions; produced, videotaped, edited and designed graphics for training videos.
Extensive experience producing, shooting, editing and designing graphics for short video pieces; produced short documentary about gun violence.
Cameras: Extensive experience with Canon XL1, Sony PD150; some experience with DVC Pro and Sony Betacam SP
Non-Linear: Extensive experience with Media 100 and Adobe Premiere; some experience with Final Cut Pro
Linear: Working knowledge of DVC-Pro decks
Graphics/Multimedia: Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Go-Live, Cleaner 5.0, Quicktime and Real Networks
Studio Operation: Extensive experience with operating studio camera and audio board; some experience with studio lighting and directing
ENG experience: Limited knowledge of VO, PKG and live truck operation.
- Completed video production, graphics and web design classes at Pima Community College, Tucson, Arizona
- Completed field and studio production classes at Access Tucson
- M.A. in English as a Second Language, University of Arizona
- B.A. in Psychology, Brooklyn College
- References available upon request
- Tape available upon request; personal web site has examples of video work and web design
- Willing to relocate