white balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trybe One

Ok, so it’s my turn to be vo-slut for the day.
I go to church for a vo-sot. "Lord im sorry for my sins". Anyways, im searching, today I wore my black shoes, there are no cards im my pockets, im looking around and its a dim setting. So I did it!
Will I spend my entire after life in a trench
of flames? I could not believe the setting a 3.2
O my goshhhhh! I could not believe the setting I got! GOD was probably shaking his head saying TRYBE DONT DO IT, DONT DO IT! ... But I did it!
I felt so bad after words. But it had to be done,
I was sent out on a mission. I had no alternatives. No bibles were open at the time!
I had to use it! Am I less of a photographer for doing it? Be calm and think for a minute....
Deep breathes deep breaths...would I have wanted someone to do that? I mean to someone I cared about?
The reading was perfect though! 3.2,3.2!!!!
I have never been the same from then on out..
It haunts my dreams! Cold sweats! No food!
The little old ladies head I used to white balance keeps coming after me!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ....hahahahah... I was bored so I thought
I might take some of your time!!!! PEACE!!!

SigLife

well did it the video turn out nice? if she had a blue tint it could've warmed your video a bit...

Flash-Frame

Your black shoes would have given you a good reading. You can get a white balance off of black objects in light. Sometimes even gray objects. I am not talking about a black balance, but a white balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.