The next big name in Louisville boxing!

this was a REALLY GOOD package! the "reveal" was pretty creative! i had to look twice because i was confused at first! also, loved the opening and that was a great closing shot to end the package! i enjoy watching your pieces. keep posting!

question... how many days of shooting?

WPSDPHOTOG

Thanks man! I really appreciate it and am glad you enjoy my pieces. I spent 3 days shooting this. 2 days of in the gym training and interview and 1 day of running around Louisville.

Latin Lens

Really, really, really nice story....you had alot to work with on this one and you did a good job putting it together....loved the reveal shot...but maybe had you brought in the soundbite quicker underneath there might not have been so much dead air and for me it was akward to have that long of time without any relevant sound...I don't know why this bothers me but you did such a good job in this piece that some of the interviews with the trainer seemed so half-assed as they say...and I get that you were following him around and you got what you got when you did...but not having that really nice well composed shot...kinda bothered me and it made the boxers intverview just a little out of place because there was no consistency, again totally just a personal prefernce...and the closing shot was awesome but I think alot might feel that it was "staged"....and I can't say it was or wasn't but it definitely looks that way. But great job man overall.