The Loop Barbershop!

satpimp

Great job

Watched it just now with a collegue. His comment: nice use of nat sound and great bites.

Mine: ditto. You obviously worked the room to get people comfortable enough to speak as they did...Nice. The editing was spot on carried me along through out. Started a conversation about best haircuts and all that was missing was the smell of a barbershop.

Regards,

Omar

WPSDPHOTOG

Thanks Omar, I really appreciate the kind words. I went in and talked to the barbershop crew for probably 30 mins before I even shot anything. Just tried to build a comfort level, because I have found that when they like you and realize you are a normal person, not just someone sticking a camera in their face and asking questions they open up to you so much more.

Latin Lens

Okay Michael...going on the record here that I hate you...I hate you alot...just kidding, more jealous than anything. Excellent job on this one. Great feature on this barber shop. Very well shot and edited. Loved it. I did notice a one thing but none of this observance take away from this piece at all...just something I noticed. You still seemed a little hyper-focused on the exteriors. The farthest you went seemed to be across the street. I don't know why but I love shots from a far away perspective....like a block away or shooting thru a long alleyway and catching people walking by...that kind of stuff really adds visually, so if you can find that kind of stuff then use it...expand your range just a hair to maybe find a really cool shot. Great job, great work...keep it up Michael.