Selling Used Equipment Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

I am selling my Cooper 104 4 channel mixer. I know websites where one can post their video gear, but are there any that list used TV audio equipment? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Actually, dinosaur, I'm hoping you know the best place.

Nino

Thomas, what are you replacing your Cooper with?
My is about 5 years old and still working fine but I should look into upgrading. Everybody is talking about the SD442, I wish Cooper would come out with something new.

For years I've been posting my surplus equipment on the many available free boards but the best success has been with E-bay. Everything I posted on E-bay sold.

joecam147

Thomas...Ebay is the way to go, Its the easiest way to reach the largest audience and its reasonably priced.
I would avoid Mandy's even though its free, there are a lot of international scam artisits lurking there.

Nino, SD 442, easier, better, all the sound guys love it and even an idiot can run it. Not so with a Cooper.

dinosaur

Tom,

I guess you're buying a 442?

To sell your Cooper you can certainly go the ebay route (Make sure that you keep a decent reserve price and payment security), a message board post or you can go consignment with any of these pro audio specialty stores. I'll put them in order of whom I think you'll have the most success to least success with their consignment pages.

Trew Audio I've bought items here with good results.

Location Sound Sherri Gal. I've bought items here with good results too.

Coffey Sound

Turner Audio Buzz Turner

Tai Audio Guzzy

Talamas Audio

or you can post a for sale note on the main film industry mixers message board at:

Recording Arts Forum They usually don't mind a brief "for sale" post there.

Thomas

I bought a 442. Don't ask me why. Maybe trying to keep my sound guy happy. dino, I knew you'd know the places to list. eBay is a bit of a mystery to me. But I might post it there. Thanks everyone for helping. I'll post when I sell it and let you know the price for reference.

I'm also selling a viewfinder for a BVW D600 in case anyone knows someone looking.

Mike

Tom,
I would use Ebay, as well. Before you list it, feel free to give me a call, I will give you a hand.

If you had a camera attached to your 600 viewfinder for sale, I might be interested.

~Mike

way kool productions

Hey Mike,
shoot me a email, I need sell off some of my gear, I hear that ebay is the way to go, but not sure on how to go about it......

thanks for your help
kh :cool: :cool:

Tv Shooter

Not seem like a smartass...but isn't there a classified section here on Broll?That seems like a good start to list gear for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.