Selling Fujinon 13X4.5 BERM

Robin

Selling the above.. very good condition.. minor wear on bottom of grip only..
Checked and cleaned by Fujinon in Japan today.. with pelican case ..
US $7,500 plus shipping..

Can email pic,s to anyone interested ..

Thanks

Run&Gun

HA? If so, that's a great price. They were over $25K new from US dealers. I have two and bought the second one used at the end of '12 and it was still close to twice your price then, which was still a great price(then). I have seen some on eBay lately for around that(some less, some more).

2/3" gear is damn near worthless on the used market, now. Great if you need something, horrible if you want/need to sell something. A buddy just trashed his 2700 when his tripod failed. Went nose down into the ground and smashed the optical block back. He picked up a used one with 400 hrs on it for what his insurance deductible is($5K). I paid $20K($40K list before the trade-in deal) each for mine in '11 and the end of '12, without VF's. $5K isn't much more than what the frickin' VF's sold for.

Robin

Yes its HA is very good nick.. engineer who checked it said it was like new inside .... glad I sold my PMW500 for a good -ish price.. hardly 2 yrs old.. low hrs.. yup seems there a lot of people like me who moved to s35mm sensor camera,s.. I haven't shot 2/3 since May last year..