sale of SONY DSR PD 170, new ?1250.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaumi

We sell a batch of cameras SONY DSR PD 170.
The cameras are entirely new, and they were never useful post 00000 with the meter
they are sold with the still closed boxes of origin
the cameras are in mode PAL (European standards).
they are delivered with like accessories:

-1 BATTERY SONY NPF 960
-1 CHARGER SONY ACV 700
-1 CARRIED BRACE CS-DV3/CR3
-1 COVERS KATA CRC 14
-1 LAMP STAYCOOL KIT autonomous 100W 12V
-1 FILTER FI58PO
-1 TREPIEDS VINTEN Pro 5DC

GUARANTEED: 18 MONTHS

PRICE: £1250.00

TELEPHONE: 00 229 48 29 10

RichVid

Wow! They reduced the price 400 pounds! If I knew where Benin was I'd drive over and have a look...never know when I might need a PAL cam

BluesDaddy

Once again, I have got to get me one of them TREPIEDS VINTEN ... to give my shots that je ne sais quois.

jbar

Originally posted by RichVid:
Wow! They reduced the price 400 pounds! If I knew where Benin was I'd drive over and have a look...never know when I might need a PAL cam
Ah Benin, it's a nice little country in West Africa. Great food, great eats, warm friendly people, great sites.. I love that place.

RichVid

Hey...it's been what - almost a week since this great deal was posted... Has anyone got their PD-170 yet???

Wow...you weren't kidding:

Present day Benin was the site of Dahomey, a prominent West African kingdom that rose in the 15th century. The territory became a French Colony in 1872 and achieved independence on 1 August 1960, as the Republic of Benin. A succession of military governments ended in 1972 with the rise to power of Mathieu KEREKOU and the establishment of a government based on Marxist-Leninist principles. A move to representative government began in 1989. Two years later, free elections ushered in former Prime Minister Nicephore SOGLO as president, marking the first successful transfer of power in Africa from a dictatorship to a democracy. KEREKOU was returned to power by elections held in 1996 and 2001, though some irregularities were alleged.

The above courtesy of www.cia.gov

[ April 11, 2005, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: RichVid ]

TXPhotog

Originally posted by jaumi:

-1 CARRIED BRACE CS-DV3/CR3
-COVERS KATA CRC 14 -1 LAMP STAYCOOL KIT autonomous 100W 12V

GUARANTEED: 18 MONTHS
TELEPHONE: 00 229 48 29 10
So I can get a brace that has been carried??? SWEET!!! Also I can have a 100W 12V light kit that works by itself?!?!?!? Let me guess guaranteed in 18 months or no money back right? The telephone number is also a number for another camera sale and many others with pretty much the same stuff and once again guaranteed in 18 months. Just Google the number and look at all the places they are trying this crap, of course though, anybody dumb enough to fall for this doesn't deserve their money in the first place.

jbar

No RichVid, I wasn't kidding. Nicest people you could meet...strangers invited me to stay in their homes, fed me, kept me out of trouble, showed me the "real" Benin. Spent three wonderful weeks there.

Of course most homes don't have power or running water, you pretty much p*ss anywhere you want, diseases are rampant but the people are great.

Spent a night shooting a voodoo ceramony, met with the King of Dahomey, very cool guy. Visited Park Pendjari, lots of cool animals. Collected primitive art from the Somba region...and partied all night on New Years Eve. Oh, I don't speak their language either and went by myself just to see what it'd be like. I recommend everyone explore a different culture at least once in your life. Very cool time in my life.

RichVid

Wow...thanks for the clarification! Anyway, getting back to the thread at hand, sounds like these folks have a whole boatyard of these Sony cameras to sell...

Wonder if they ship them like this: ?

[ April 12, 2005, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: RichVid ]

Status
Not open for further replies.