Quadruple Fatal Ax

Corey

Wow, horrible accident. I can't help but to notice how close you were able to shoot, granted it seems this was after all the rescue and recovery work was long completed, but its surprising to see such up close shots of the wreckage. Its usually very different around here, the scene is pushed back when camera's show up and no comments from officials on scene. Most video will consist of an empty street after the accident is cleared.

NoozShootah

Yeah, I was shocked by how close they let me get. This scene is about an hour and a half away from where we were shooting our story that night, so that gave them time to take the bodies away. Apparently, one of the other stations got kicked off the scene for being rude to the cops. I'm guessing that shooter got an earful from his boss when he saw our stuff.

schlagdrg

Good video, but a little dark. I have a 1k light on a stand in the back of my truck for dark scenes. It generally takes me about 30 seconds to pull it out and get it set up. Rarely, have the cops had a problem with it. Often, they liked the added light if it wasn't shining in their eyes.