"One In A Million"

WPSDPHOTOG

This is mine and Chris Vanderveen storytellers piece from Sunday. No super quick cuts or fancy music. Just a great STORY! This has to be my personal favorite I have done so far this year. Watch this story and see if next time you are feeling to "SICK" and feeling sorry for yourself if the character in this story doesn't inspire you to just suck it up and continue on with life. Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jjrZj9a-Ns

Latin Lens

Michael...one word...wow. Probably one of the most nicely written and well put together stories I've seen in awhile. I have a daughter and stories like this really touch me as a dad...I am thankful she's healthy but it still hurts to see such situations like the one you highlighted. Its touching and the simpleness of it had the biggest effect on me. The biggest compliment I can give you on this is that as I saw the story ending I actually was saying in my head "I want to see more of this". Superb job...your short time at KUSA has really polished your great skills. Continue to learn...and keep up the stellar work.

NEWSSHOOTER3

One in a Million Alright

This is an example of an outstanding story. Well shot, well written, well edited. I'm jealous of what a great writer your reporter seem to be. The pace was spectacular, there was some 'onion unpeeling', and just a stellar example of beginning, middle, and end.

Nothing worth picking apart on this one- Well done!