NPPA Chicago volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

<md>

Anyone interested in volunteering your time for a couple hours at the NPPA's Annual Convention in Chicago, June 17-21, please contact me. In return for your hard work, you will be allowed admittance to every speaking engagmenmt in the education days portion of the convention free of charge.

Thanks,

Mike D'Angelo
mdangelo64@yahoo.com

M

<md>

Yup...I don't have specifics on the hotel costs but if you volunteer a couple hours, you're free to go to any speaking engagment in the education days portion. If you have more questions feel free to contact me off the list.

Mike D'Angelo
mdangelo64@yahoo.com

V

<volunteer this>

Originally posted by <md>:
Yup...I don't have specifics on the hotel costs but if you volunteer a couple hours, you're free to go to any speaking engagment in the education days portion. If you have more questions feel free to contact me off the list.

Mike D'Angelo
mdangelo64@yahoo.com
No thanks. I've got better ways to spend my time or money. Volunteering for a NPPA convention in high priced Chicago? Sell it to some small market gomer photog. This convention is a good example of cheap NPPA planning. A group who always poor mouths and then you look at their budget and see they have plenty of money from sucker photogs. Why volunteer for something that will do NOTHING for your career?

I made my choice. I'll pass on the cheerleading camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.