Name of Song/Score.....

Hi,
I need some help! I have been searching for the name of this song/score for about a year without any luck. This is a link to the YouTube video I ran across that has the song in it. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE NAME OF IT IS????? I have heard it in numerous movies and other videos.
Thank you!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j1FD8y29zds

b-roll

Administrator
Staff member
I have to give the specific credit to my Verizon phone. They have a feature in which you hold the phone up to a speaker, and it figures out what song your listening to... it figured it out in about 10 seconds.

Technology is scary...

kev

Baltimore Shooter

I have to give the specific credit to my Verizon phone. They have a feature in which you hold the phone up to a speaker, and it figures out what song your listening to... it figured it out in about 10 seconds.

Technology is scary...

kev
Hmmm...I couldn't get that to work w/ my Verizon phone. Guess I'll have to take a sledgehammer to it.

:D

Warren

Alaska cameradude

For future reference (and mostly just to make everyone think I'm cool) you can also do this with your computer.

Step 1. Download this little program:
http://www.wildbits.com/tunatic/

Step 2. Install the program

Step 3. Start playing the song (it can be in a web browser, YouTube, or it can be on the radio or whatever, but in that case it has to be close enough for the built in mic on the computer to pick it up)

Step 4. Click on the ID this song magnifying glass in the tunatic program.

That's it, it will tell you what the song is!

Last edited:

Freddie Mercury

I'm guessing...channel 49? That seems about right.

On the original video, has anyone here ever flown THAT high in a helicopter? I've never been more than about 2,000 ft, and that looked quite a bit higher, like they almost needed oxygen up there. Maybe the wide-angle was making it seem that way. Cool way to drop. Seems less traumatic than the plane jump.