Media Parking

detroitsprings

A few guys here have created a Facebook Fan page, I think they are called Groups now, called, Media Parking.

We have added about 158 pics or so of Media Parking. Some of big events, to those funny ones of where we park.

Check it out, search Media Parking on Facebook.

We would love for you to 'Like' us and add your Media Parking Pics.

We want to see those trucks and if you can, add a brief description of what kind of event and if you know when it was.

Thanks!

zac love

Nice collection so far. I'll be going through my old photos soon & submitting them.

My favorite was I was covering this presser at Purdue for a major new building. Lots of big wigs, food, even the hard hats we had to wear had the date on it & we were able to keep them. This was a big deal for them & they were happy to have the only TV station in town there.

The site was still under construction so we were meeting at a different place on campus & they had shuttles for us. I didn't see any other parking so I pulled into a reserved space, took out the gear & went up to the PR person who was trying to get everyone on the shuttle ASAP.

"Think it is alright to leave the jeep there? Its nearly the end of the day, I doubt they're coming back."

She looks at me, the parking spot, then back at me.

"No, you won't be safe there. If they get back you'll get towed. Just pop the curb & park on the sidewalk."

"The side walk is safer to park on than the reserved spot?"

"Yes, yes, go, quickly, we need to go."