livetelevisionfeeds.com

Natural Born Stringer

What can I say - I'm fascinated with live spot news video, so I put together a little site for all us newsgeeks out there. Let me know what you guys think. It's no CNN.com, but it works pretty well for major news events as they occur. There's even an alert system on it so you can get an email alert when there's a major fire or police chase, etc going on. It's been pretty well received by the small audience I've shared it with so far.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look. :D

Natural Born Stringer

FTOJRLST

Love it!

(that's my message but I'm typing more because it said my message had to be at least 10 character's but I had nothing else to say so I'm just explaining that! :()

MKshooter

I loved the scanner part of the site...tell me if you can, how do you get the scanners like that online?? I assume it's live realtime?
-Mati

Natural Born Stringer

I loved the scanner part of the site...tell me if you can, how do you get the scanners like that online?? I assume it's live realtime?
-Mati
I get them the same way as the other feeds - they are links in the database. They are realtime, just like the video feeds. Sometimes you get lucky and will find a live event going that can be monitored on both the scanner and the video feeds - then it's almost like being there! :D

Glad you guys like the site!

RichVid

Ummm... It looks like the site has been taken down by NBS...Partial reasons are indicated on what was the homepage... Hopefully NBS can shed some more light here on the demise of what looked to be a fun and potentially useful website...

Natural Born Stringer

Ummm... It looks like the site has been taken down by NBS...Partial reasons are indicated on what was the homepage... Hopefully NBS can shed some more light here on the demise of what looked to be a fun and potentially useful website...
Oh I could shed all sorts of light (and profanity) on here, but instead all I will say is that I pulled the site and will redesign it in such a way that will not incur any legal action against myself. It's not that what I was doing was technically illegal, it's just that I really don't want to subject my family and myself to a long legal battle that I can not afford anyway. No threats were made (yet) but I could see the writing on the wall and decided to save myself the hassle. The new site will be much better and more useful for us newsies anyway. I should have it done in a few days.