KEYE

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

<texastog>

is KEYE a good station to work for? i saw an opening on their website, and wanted to know if i should send a tape.

C

<Cutter>

If that is the station where Todd Rogenthein is about to become chief, I would strongly consider it. He's a great storyteller that you could learn a lot from.

rexreed

KEYE is basicly the last place station in Austin. From what I've seen it is not a horrible place to be a photog. They shoot on Beta SX( I think?) and recently got a new SAT truck. Since becoming a CBS O&O they have fired lots of on air people and even management but I keep seeing the same pretty photog faces out in the field. Send a tape if you are in a smaller market, like at least 80 or smaller...oh yeah- what do the folks at KEYE say?

eyeshoot

I once applied at KEYE, and they offered me $7.00 and Austin is an expensive town to live in. I was offered$12.00 in El Paso, and 12 bucks in El Paso is alot of money and much smaller market to boot. so go figure, i would of love to work in Austin but the cash had to be good. suerte amigo

V

<venom21>

sadly keye sucks. the chief is just filling holes. they look like they just go through the motions. it used to be great until 2000. o&o killed the spirit and even there cool acoustic theme song. it used to be austin...now its where just a gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.