I-CUFF

Sportsguy

It's nice for me (I wear glasses). It has a suede-like edge that's nice: it doesn't smear up my lenses. Also pretty good when it's cold out. Helpful that you can turn it when it's really sunny and you need to block out extraneous light.

From personal experience, it's great when it's snowing, as it covers more of the VF than the rubber one would.

If you wear glasses, it's worth a try.

Only downside: it shifts around a lot when the camera's slung off the shoulder with the strap.

I

<i-cuff / Raider Prods.>

We are surprised to hear that your i-cuff moves around a lot. Perhaps you didn't install it correctly. Make sure that the camera rubber eyecup is pushed forward with the eliptical part forming a circle; then put i-cuff over on top of it and secure with the velcro strap. It shouldn't move.
Ira Raider / Raider Productions, Inc.

SandRat

Originally posted by <i-cuff / Raider Prods.>:
We are surprised to hear that your i-cuff moves around a lot. Perhaps you didn't install it correctly. Make sure that the camera rubber eyecup is pushed forward with the eliptical part forming a circle; then put i-cuff over on top of it and secure with the velcro strap. It shouldn't move.
Ira Raider / Raider Productions, Inc.
Do you have to have the rubber eyecup for the I-Cuff to be used? Our shop was considering replacing our old worn out eyecups with I-Cuffs, but not if both are needed.

editor_dude

I haven't had the rubber cup on since I put the i-cuff on and haven't missed it either. Although i do put the rubber cup back on and take the i-cuff off when someone else uses my camera since i paid for the i-cuff.

hamcam

I do the same thing... but I take mine off after every shift. I never know when someone is going to use my gear. I leave the rubber cuff in the camera case in the truck.

:cool: :cool:

shootcam

I have had one on my camera for a few months now, and find it quite helpful on very sunny days. I also take it with me after my shift. Other people's sweat, etc...Good investment :)