Gas Package

nguyen.jason

I thought it was well edited. Alot of your shots look liked they were from the same angle or maybe the final pkg just ended up that way. I know on my piece I just put up here I had the same problem. I didn't see it at the time but then I notice it now. I liked the fact that you through in nats of cars but the one that jumped out to me is the mechanic you had a cut away of him then you went out side to cars then back to him. maybe a tight shot of him checking oil, like the dipstick coming out or something along that line would have been nice, but thats just me being a back seat driver. Overall good pkg.

Rad

I thought the editing needed to pick up the pace. I wanted more nat sound, especially ay the dynotab facility. I wanted to hear more sound at the gas pumps too... like the fuel nozzel going in the tank.

Tell me this is a VNR... I hope it's not a NEWS story.

msmucf

Yes it was a VNR, Thanks for the thoughts.
mechanic you had a cut away of him then you went out side to cars then back to him. maybe a tight shot of him checking oil, like the dipstick coming out or something along that line would have been nice, but thats just me being a back seat driver
I like the dipstick idea, and see where your coming from.

thanks again

NEWSSHOOTER3

Vnr

Yeah, it felt a lot like a commercial. I saw little news value, but it was pretty well shot. When I watched it, I felt it was at the level of what a good photographer should do, but the (audio) edits, especially on the cars, were a little loose.

It looked like it was a good day for shooting...
:)