Extreme Wargamers

Great PKG. I liked the start with the armor hitting the ground and the SOT action. I do think you could have dropped one of those sot/action at the start, but that is merely my feelings. I loved the three shots tied together with the war cry as nats. Would have liked a few more tight actions shots wokred in during all those wides of the battle. However, we all know that is really difficult when the subjects are engaged in an activity like this. Overall I really enjoyed the PKG.

cameragod

This is sort of thing is very hard to shoot. Everyone expects you to come back with Braveheart but there is so much happening at random there is just no way, so what you got is not too bad. Some headroom issues with the wide fight shots. Would have liked to see you in the thick of it a bit more. I’ve done this before by getting the gamers to provide me with two guys with shields as bodyguards and just getting in there… that can work real well.
The tilt on the low angle shot as he demoed how to hit pissed me off. It wasn’t level and it wasn’t a proper tilt, it was just annoyingly nothing.
Other than that I enjoyed it.

msmucf

Good job! I liked it alot. I know those have to be hard to shoot beacsue you want to get up in the action but you can't. But I like the nat hits at the top of the package and thought it looked real good.

nguyen.jason

I Really Really Liked this pkg. I know its one of those thats hard to get really good stuff because it is so random. I personally would have liked to get in the thick of things. Maybe ask if one of the battles can be done right around me. (Stand in the middle and let them come to you from all directions) Again I don't know what conditions you were in. A couple of tight shots would have been nice but you did a great job with what you have. Keep up the good work :)

104imdirect

cool

I appreciate the comments...

I know the camera move on the low angle interview sucked.

As far as "getting into the thick of it," a big crew did a doc on these guys a year or two ago. Apparently 6 of their HD rigs were smashed trying to shoot fight scenes. So I kept my distance.

Rad

I would have started with a bit closer shot of the thooth and the toothpast... oh wait, this is the Crest Commercial before your peice...

I especially like the depth of feild on many of the interviews, and I think the interviews cut together well. A good edit pace kept the peice moving. It would have been cool to get the camera in close to the middle of the action.... but then again, that's what most people would expect, so staying out and using the ens gives the story a bit of a different perspective. The last bite seems a bit muddy. Overall a good enjoyable watchable story.