Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

photoguy603

Wow, no one has posted here in a while, so I figured I would. This is a story my reporter and I shot, wrote and cut on Friday about Reading's Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. Its gained National attention, and was featured on GMA yesterday morning, which doesn't happen often for us as we are an independent station.

We had a pkg in Spanish at 6:30pm and then I went back and shot the night video, it was probably a 45 min- 1 hour shoot total and a 35 min edit. this ran in our 10:30 news.

So I'm posting my original version from Friday, since its been cut up so many times since it's aired.

http://bit.ly/1AygBi6

Latin Lens

Dude...loved it. More from the story aspect because it is such a unique holiday story. You did a good job with it. I actually just wish I could hear more from people and their reax to the tree...I was enthralled and wanted more from them because it was funny. And nobody defended the tree or couldn't find someone? That's sad...but seriously, solid job, nice nat useage. Glad Reading got some recognition...even for this.

photoguy603

thanks for checking it out! There was A LOT of stuff that couldn't be used....people were screaming out of car windows...stuff that couldn't air haha. Funny thing is now the tree IS staying. Its kind of a giant mess. I enjoyed working on the story, put me in the Christmas spirit!

Thanks again for checking it out