Barry Manilow - A new liberal embarrassment.

lake4

Elizabeth Hasselbeck dangerous ??? LOL

What will it take for anyone affiliated with the left wing liberal loons to actually be embarrassed ? Clinton in the whitehouse getting BJ's from an intern(i have trouble honestly having a problem with this!), Rosie Odonnell nothing more needs to be said, Hillary Clinton forgiving her husband for making a complete fool out of her on a world stage, Howard Dean!!! enough said, now Barry Manilow ?????

What in the world is going to embarrass you people ? Helloooo ???

sneakybastard

Yawn......Stretch....What's on History Channel?
No kidding. As I do somewhat agree with some of the ramblings, and I am more right winged than most others, I still feel that lake4 is trying to become the quickest to reach 1,000 posts (and NO, there is not a prize for this, nor a b-roll.net hall of fame....yet). I'm sure he will have 5, hell, maybe 10 posts just in response to my 1.

Too bad Vegas doesn't put bottom line odds on how many posts he will add in one day. I'll take the overs.

lake4

Now YOU understand who the teacher is..

I don't really have anything to say about Barry Manilow. I just wanted to show off my new sig out...
Lcp
and who the student is. That is likely the most intelligent post you have ever written. I feel like a proud papa! Congrats, you are now the 2nd to make a signature using my name. LOL

Wideangle

Yes, lake4 has quickly vaulted into the dickerson region.....maybe past it. At least
dickerson can be mildly humorous from time to time.

Baltimore Shooter

Hell, Barry Manilow has been an embarrassment to the 70's, kinda like Pat Boone. Oh wait, the 70's were an embarassment to American pop culture.

Warren

Hiding Under Here

lake, honest questions. What's in it for you here? Why waste your time writing all this drivel? Now that you have alienated yourself so decisively, what's your motivation to keep posting? What are you hoping to prove at this point?

TimG

I actually am fascinated by Lake4 and his motivation to write his posts. A unique personality to be sure.

One litmus test to the health of our country politically, was when they didn't find any WMDs in Iraq. I was blown away by that (figuratively). You would think they would have just brought some stuff into the west desert of Iraq and said; "Here they are!". The Bush administration had every reason to and you would think they had the opportunity . . . . . Yep. I guess this old government of ours still has some credibility.

But I digress. Just like letting criminals out of jail on technicalities is the price we pay for a fair(er) Justice System - some things we endure to protect everyone's Freedom of Speech.

God bless all the Lake4s, Pond3s and Stream6s out there.

;)

Tim

Wideangle

Hitler had Goebbels, Bush has Cheney...it's comforting to know that lake4 has
pre-set to back him up. Kind of a Clint Eastwood comedy duo, "Magnum Farce".
Constantly shooting off their mouths and their feet at the same time. So to that,
I also agree, keep it up!. You guys are the best argument going to vote democrat
in 2008.

Last edited:

Wideangle

I don't deserve this government. I didn't vote for this administration. Neither
did a MAJORITY of voters in 2000. I'm all for throwing out the electorial college system
and let the one with the most votes win. Like every other elected office. The true will
of the majority!