any openings for photogs in Virginia area???

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

<va photog>

we have an opening. it's posted. i'm not going to tell you where it is because you can find it on tvjobs just like everybody else. we don't want photogs here who are too lazy to do their own job search.

P

<Politeness Matters>

we have an opening. it's posted. i'm not going to tell you where it is because you can find it on tvjobs just like everybody else. we don't want photogs here who are too lazy to do their own job search.
Yikes! Sounds like VAphotog has a stick up his butt. I would rather my photogs be slightly lazy than rude for no reason. Still, I bet all my guys know to capitalize words that begin a sentence.

Anton Saur

Originally posted by focusthis:
I'd consider not capitalizing the first word slightly lazy. does that make you feel better?
i prefer to think of it as paying respect to e.e. cummings.

E

<e.e. cumonme>

it's 2004, the "net" as we know it has been with us for 10 years. capitalization is out, adapt or perish.

DKL

Give the guy a break. I also look on here for openings. Its nice to get the first chance. Many time stations are slow with post. If you can get an inside track its nice! Many chiefs are like...How did you find out so fast? I haven't even got an add out yet! And your the first on there mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.