another one for your viewing pleasure

Latin Lens

Dude...another good overall job. I'd say again the only flaw I saw which is a minor one is setting a locator visually. It helps to see the either the exterior with interior nats to help draw us in...or take the other approach and use the outside as a complete setup (which in some cases will come in handy so as you can save the "hook" for a little deeper in the story) and then take us to the shelter for the "why" and "who" is affected by it all part(s) of the story. Again...well shot, well edited...nice job.

photoguy603

thanks again for thoughts! I noticed we are getting less and less posts here so I figured I'd throw a bunch up. Thanks again for the feedback!

NEWSSHOOTER3

Shake

I think overall this was a pretty solid effort. One of my biggest pet-peeves is shaky video. I saw quite a bit of shake in a lot of these shots. I also thought I saw a couple shots twice? Not a big fan of that. I might have thought of another way to shoot someone, besides just her hands, but just a personal preference. All-in-all, a pretty solid, day turn, effort.