And then I got this email...

Tv Shooter

I honestly have no idea how to respond, using only words that can said on broadcast television.

Hi Richard
My name is Najah and I am trying to film a Reality TV show based here in ATL. I wanted to get your pricing and to see if this is something that you do? I am looking to get my show off the ground but need someone like yourself to help me make this happened. Please feel free to email me back @ NajahsWorld@gmail.com with any extra question you may have.
I understand that you may be busy as well so I am willing to take donated hours from you, meaning if you want to shoot the show for me for FREE and I just pay for film and etc.
Also if this is something that you don't do and you may know someone please pass there info on to me or my info on to them.

Thanks so much for your time.
--

--
Thanks Loves
Muuuaaah!
Najah's World

nautilusvideo

Just hit "Delete." There's nothing you can say to these people that isn't a waste of your time.

"Muuuaaah!" - ROTF LMFAO

Run&Gun

I understand that you may be busy as well so I am willing to take donated hours from you, meaning if you want to shoot the show for me for FREE and I just pay for film and etc.
So... If you're busy you're supposed to work for free? So does that mean it's only ok to get paid when you're not busy?

cyndygreen1

BEWARE! This is a ghost from the past!

He'll pay for "film"??? Tell him if he'll pick up a couple of rolls of Kodak 7240 and a CP -16 you'll consider it.

lsyoung

Why not go for negative - like 7246?

Seriously - hit delete and send him back to the film school or high school he came from.

supedog

PRO user
I honestly have no idea how to respond, using only words that can said on broadcast television.

Hi Richard
My name is Najah and I am trying to film a Reality TV show based here in ATL. I wanted to get your pricing and to see if this is something that you do? I am looking to get my show off the ground but need someone like yourself to help me make this happened. Please feel free to email me back @ NajahsWorld@gmail.com with any extra question you may have.
Also if this is something that you don't do and you may know someone please pass there info on to me or my info on to them.

Thanks so much for your time.
--

--
Thanks Loves
Muuuaaah!
Najah's World
Richard, I got the same exact email, word for word. I didn't respond because I saw a word that I am not comfortable with..."Donated" hours! Are they kidding me!? LOL

Tv Shooter

The danger of posting your info on the net....I imagine most all the shooters in Atlanta got the same thing.

supedog

PRO user
Richard, I think they got our information from Production HUB. So they probably emailed all of us listed. The Moron doesn't even deserve a reply.