AHHHH Last minute shopping!

photoguy603

We previewed last minute holiday shopping last night. We shot every in about an hour and a half, including drive time and by the time it was written I cut it together in 30 minutes. I was happy with the end result, if I had had more time I would've cleaned it up a little, but I was happy overall Thoughts? http://bit.ly/1AFEbqm

Latin Lens

Another good job man. Great pacing...great elements used. But let's talk about a few things. It appears that you have mastered a good opening with just nat sound...why don't you try and expand now and add a relevant soundbite underneath the nat sound to start building some more skill. I am not saying that this piece needed it but its definitely something to think about and add to the right story. Start expanding...this is the maturation process of being a photog. Expand...grow...learn. Always. My previous point is leading to my next point as well. Let's add the growth to our interviews. I need and want to see better more creative interview framing and useage. You are at a level now that needs to give me just a little bit more than your average interview framing. Using your tripod and wireless mic are now going to be your best friend as you hunt down creative angles...things to shoot thru...etc. Add that when relevant because it'll make your story stand out even more. You're doing great...have obviously great skill...now you almost have to start topping yourself by going a little bit more bold to really wow your normally good work. Wait for the right story and give it a try. Solid work as usual.

Last edited:

photoguy603

Hey man thanks for taking a look. I tried to do creative interview shots when I can, you know how it it...thanks for checking out though and I'll keep it in mind for next time!