Latin Lens
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You've critiqued every story in the critique forum & have but three 'thanks'? Thankless bast@rds! ;-p Thank you for what you do, LL- Cheers!
    Hi man,

Hey I just wanted to give props for being a dedicated critique reviewer. I read a lot of your posts, and I find myself agreeing with much of what you deliver. Solid stuff. I'd be stoked to see some of your work! Any links? I've got some work on my facebook page I'd like feed back with. Are you on FB? Find me at: adam sotelo komo

cheers!
    Hi Latin Lens...If you have a moment or two, can I ask you a few questions about the Las Vegas market? Thanks, Gene Cotton
    I'm still looking to get out of here. I've been dabbling in a lot of stuff. Got an OMB tape together just to make me more marketable. I know that sucks to hear. But All the old guys that I came in with left to go to the other coast or got out of the biz all together. Its been really hard trying to get out. I've seen other staff members move on but I'm in that area where I feel stuck. That part really sucks. So I've been trying to focus on other aspects of life and keep sending tapes out. Got some hits on a sub par tape, and none on a tape I thought was really good, It just bugs me. other then that things are going so.
    Hey Double L, just posted my latest PKG,. I would love to hear your thoughts when you get the chance...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…