The Newsroom

photoguy603

Just wondering if anyone watched had any thoughts etc.... I just watched it on my DVR and honestly I enjoyed it. 100% realistic no but I thought it was a good show. I'll keep watching. I won't give it away for anyone who is waiting to still watch.

Run&Gun

I was in CA all weekend working and just got home this morning. I set a season pass for it and plan on watching it later tonight.

1911A1

How many on here remember the late 80's early 90 TV series call E.N.G.?

I do. It was a Canadian series, IIRC. Good stuff.

I also liked Live Shot, one of the very first shows that ran on UPN when it first went on the air back in 1995. It only lasted one season, but was pretty good.

Run&Gun

How many on here remember the late 80's early 90 TV series call E.N.G.?
Yep. I think I was in jr. high when it started. I remember the assignment editor character on there used to drive me up the wall the way he said "been"(beeeen). It's amazing the stupid things we remember, huh? Didn't CBS have a similar series around that time(maybe a little later), as well?

code20photog

Haven't watched it yet, have it downloaded, and it turns out our former ND is a consultant on the show. Interesting to see if anything familiar pops up.

The next stage of news, mobile release, promises to be still more of a monetary straightjacket. Certainly, revenues of the information business as a entire have shrink in the previous few years by depression-size twice digit.

Murman

To Rick- Brilliant - Love the "real" newsroom reference to the Office. No truer words have been spoken.

Turdpolisher

Hey Zac,

Boss told me today that A&E approached him about an 8-episode reality series in our newsroom. Took him about 12 seconds to turn it down. The process of making news is not something the public should be subjected to.