17. Jan, 2016 Comments Off on Hi8 breakage
Back in the day, I shot with a Sony V-5000, the coolest camera I ever owned. Lately, I have been going through some of my old show. Problem is my Hi8…
11. Jan, 2016 Comments Off on Wanted: Freelance Commercial Shooters OMAHA, NE
We are looking for freelance shooters with their own gear and experience with shooting commercial spots in and around the Omaha area. Competitive…
09. Jan, 2016 Comments Off on iOS App – Live Shot Buddy
I launched an iOS app to assist photographers in establishing live shots and reporting their geolocational information to their…
05. Jan, 2016 Comments Off on Looking for an Opportunity in Texas
I have 30 years experience as an editor and camera operator. I currently work in Chicago as an editor for a TV station. But, I have not worked…
03. Jan, 2016 Comments Off on Litepanels Sola 6
I am currently using the following setup for live shots:
Dracast 1×1 single color LED panels
1 200w Bron “Reporter Light” HMI
02. Jan, 2016 Comments Off on Photog openings… we got em….
The station I work for doesn’t seem to believe in advertising their job openings for some reason. Anyone having that same issue? We…
01. Jan, 2016 Comments Off on HDX900 too much red
I have noticed this across all scene files that I use with my Panasonic HDX900, that there is too much red. Could this be a camera issue?
© 2017 b-roll.net. All Rights Reserved.