15 West Fountain Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Over 20-years professional video production experience that has included live network, corporate satellite and field producing throughout the United States.
- Specialties have included handheld reality news and documentary fieldwork.
- Thoroughly experienced as a Writer, Producer, Director, Editor and proven expertise with most examples of EFP and ENG configurations and setups.
- Events covered as a Cameraman/Field Producer are: NFL Football, NBA Basketball, Real Stories of the Highway Patrol, World Cup Skiing, Top Rank Boxing, NASCAR, NHRA Drag Racing, LIVE Satellite IFB Interviews, High Speed Boat Racing, Aerial Cameraman, 6-CBS Records Major Concert Tours (ZZ-Top at Red Rocks, James Taylor In Concert, The Donna Summer Tour, etc) and over 50 commercial remote shoots.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (Some Highlights)
January/1985 to Present
- Producer - Cameraman- Editor - Writer, "The Water People", a 30-minute documentary for the Kootenai Indian Bands in British Columbia for The BC Parliament focusing on the expansion of gambling in the Province.
- TV News Cameraman - WGBA NBC26, Green Bay, WI. Shoot and edited daily Packages, field produced breaking news and provided live truck setups for 6 and 10 PM newscasts. This also included working with reporters in the field.
- Cameraman/Field Producer - Fox Sports, LA - shot interview segments for inclusion in Fox NFL Pre-Game shows with Brett Favre and Coach Mike Holmgren. 8-shoots in 1994 thru 1996 season. Also performed LIVE interviews for Half-Time Shows.
- Cameraman - "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol": Shot reality action segments with the Wisconsin State Patrol and Illinois State Police from Sep/94 through November/96. Assignments involved in car action shooting with State Troopers in the field. Shot a complete First-Degree Murder segment in Illinois in Sep/95 with aired Jan 8, 1996.
- Cameraman - Taped Interview segments for Miller Brewing Corporate Satellite Network with Kevin Doyle in Milwaukee for "Retail Insights", a nationally syndicated program. April/95
- Cameraman - Taped horse pulling contest featuring Percherons and Golden Belgians in Wisconsin for a Nickelodeon series on working horses. July/95
- Cameraman - IFB phone Interview segment for Dow Jones Network with Mitchell Fromstein President/CEO of Manpower International. Mar/95
- Cameraman - B-Roll shooter for "Sprint World Champion Speed Skating" from Pettit Arena, Milwaukee, WI for ABC SPORTS and TOKYO 1-2, Japan. Feb/95
- Field Producer/Cameraman - NFL 1994-95, national "NFC REPORT" shows contributing sound bite segments which aired weekly on Prime Sports/Doug Schustek Productions, New York.
- Cameraman - "The Colorado Grande", a 1000 mile tour of the Colorado wilderness with 100 vintage, pre-1965 sports cars (Ferrari's, Mercedes, etc) as an annual Fund raising event with the Colorado State Highway Patrol for the Widows and Orphans Fund. Produced 1-hour documentary for this event.
- Cameraman/Field Producer - Potomac Communications, Washington, DC - Shot First Strike Ceremony for The Olympic Gold Coin, Denver Mint for World Distribution.
- One Man Band - "Those Amazing Dogs"; a 30-minute documentary dealing with a Behind the scenes look at working dogs such as Greyhound racers, Sled dogs and a Narc dog. Writer, Producer, Director, Cameraman, Narrator.
- Cameraman - "live" coverage For TBS Sports from Green Bay, WI. For NFL Sunday Night Football, LIVE from Green Bay, WI.
- Field Producer/Cameraman - NBA Entertainment: Produced and shot half time Segments on NBA basketball games for inclusion in a CBS Sports special on half-time entertainment.
- Cameraman - NASCAR Racing for TBS, CBS and TNT from Charlotte, NC 1992. Shows were: The Coke 600, The Winston 500 and Busch Grand Nationals Series.
Hands on experience with most Studio and Field equipment which has included live truck setup, Cameras Include: Sony BVW 637, 537, Sony 600, 400A and most Ikegami Studio, handheld and Sony Broadcast.