View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 01:29 AM
Necktie Boy is on a distinguished road

Okay Latin Lens, I watched your piece. Sorry that I took so long to watch it.

Overall, I liked it. Plenty of varies shots and angles. It flowed pretty well.

I will be nick picky since I saw some stuff I didn't like.

I didn't like the eye level when you interviewed the lady, I want to be eye to eye, not below eye level. I felt that I was forced to listen to her. As for the Police Officer, too much of an ear shot. I saw more ear that face..

I didn't mind the reporter's first stand up, but I didn't care for the second one. It might have been the wide shot, I would have liked to seen a tighter shot since the first stand up was wide, or it might have been I wanted to see a different location. Actually a court room or the DUI site as a back drop would have been good.

I would have liked to heard the Officers give instructions when giving the DUI tests.

As for the graphics, they need to be a bit better. I think that threw off the pacing. Also, the dark edge around file video was overused.

I know that you will hate for saying this, I thought it ran a bit long. I can't put my finger on it, maybe it was the graphics that threw me off.

I won't mention the light in back when you do the door shot...Oops

I know that you are a tight schedule, and do more than just one stony at a time. A very good job by you and your reporter.

4 Stars
"Fire up a colortini, sit back, relax, and watch the pictures, now, as they fly through the air."