The Crave Truck - waffles on wheels

Nice job ... fun package. I thought the wide angle on the interview with Zachary was a little awkward, but I liked how he was framed on the closer shots. It was a nice idea to have him coming out of the window. I also thought the bite with the guy who was trying the waffle with nutella kind of slowed the flow down a little too much.

Latin Lens

Well...I'd have to say this had potential to be really great but the approach you took it just came out average. The interview composition was akward...him having to bend out of the window looked weird. If you wouldn't want to be interviewed in that position than don't ask someone to do that. Yes the generator noise was killing you but you could have "drowned" that out by using nats from inside as much as possible. A busy food truck and all the sounds I hear are choclate chips? Big failure there. Where's the cook chatter? Cooking nats? Mixed with customer orders? Thats a sequence. Not here's a tight shot of choc chips...and then here's a wide shot of choc chips...what's the entire sequence of the action? From begining to end...get that sequence not just a small bit of it. Learn to expand the sequence to really really draw us in. Build around the totality of the action. Nice pkg to work off of as a young shooter but there's lots to build on if you want to get better. Doing too much too soon can be a stake in the heart of a young shooter. Develop one or two things at a time and develop them well. I think you might have gone too much out of your element (weird interview) and it showed.