Still Looking For A Position

jws1952

Hello. I just wanted to post again, saying I am still looking for a position out there. Is the market real tight right now? I have over 20yrs experience as a photojournalist, videotape editor, and live truck operator. I am currently freelancing in Southern California. I gave up full-time position a few months ago to help care for an ailing family member. That need is now passed, and I looking to return to full-time work again. I have won numerous awards for my work and have worked in Miami, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, and San Diego. I will be happy to email my resume to anyone. Thanks....and I apologize if this is the incorrect forum to do this.
My email address is jsteve5552@aol.com if anyone knows of something...Thanks again

Last edited:
position

Want to come to Denver? We are looking right now and I know my Cheif would love to have some good tapes. We are remaking the station into an NPPA shop and need some talent! Drop me an e-mail at evnewsphoto@yahoo.com and I will fill you in.

jws1952

Yes...i Am Still Looking

Hello, again.. I am still looking for a photojournalist, videotape editor, live truck operator position. I have over 20 years experience in Los Angeles, Miami, and Minneapolis. I didn't realize the job market was so tight. If you know of one let me know and will email you a resume