Republicans

A/B roll

Ya! You tell 'em pre-set. The AP is known as one of the most biased news organization ever.... you can't believe a damn thing they report. They're even more bias than Walter Cronkite, bunch of liberal baby killers if ya ask me.

photogguy

I'm not political by nature, but common sense tells me the GOP is gonna have a difficult getting anyone elected to the White House in '08.

pre-set

Ya! You tell 'em pre-set. The AP is known as one of the most biased news organization ever.... you can't believe a damn thing they report. They're even more bias than Walter Cronkite, bunch of liberal baby killers if ya ask me.

Um, since you obviously don't have a CLUE what the "inside joke" is here, I'll let you in on it so don't have to continue to look like an uninformed dolt....

The "your source is biased, and therefore suspect....your arguement is invalid".... response is actually a favorite line of left-wing Kool-Aide drinkers like Wideangle. They use it when confronted with things like facts... Facts that happen to come from a source they don't like. So instead of simply acknowledging that yes, the facts are in fact true (hence the term "facts") , they instead claim the source is biased, and therefore suspect, and the argument is invalid.

It's how losers try to win arguements....

Got it? Try to keep up from now on....

Oh - and the term "baby killer" was FOUNDED by liberals, to describe our own American military members charged with defending our lives and protecting the country... So it's not really possible for a Liberal to be a "baby killer". I would NEVER accuse a Liberal of being a baby killer.

You're trying too hard......

Foxwood

Unprovoked? Gee wizz, are you looking into it too much or what? I started the thread as a companion to the one labeled "Democrats", which existed for some time.

A/B roll

Um, since you obviously don't have a CLUE what the "inside joke" is here, I'll let you in on it so don't have to continue to look like an uninformed dolt....You're trying too hard......
Oh... I'm sorry. I'm not "hip" to you're D.C. lingo. I knew about the Vietnam "baby killer" thing. I've just heard it used more recently to describe liberal, since they're pro-choice.

About the whole "you argument is invalid" thing. How was I supposed to know you were joking? Everything else you've said on this board has been just as belligerent and narrow, I thought it sounded like something you'd say. My bad, I apologize for being an uninformed dolt. Thankfully you're "informed."

pre-set

Don't mention it. As Chief Arbiter of Narrowness and VP of Belligerence, it's one of my many duties to offend and correct guys like you. You can thank me if ya want to, but I just see it as doing my job....

Have a nice day.

Wideangle

The "your source is biased, and therefore suspect....your arguement is invalid".... response is actually a favorite line of left-wing Kool-Aide drinkers like Wideangle
Preset, please do a search and lift this or any quote close to this that I've ever written here. If your going to put words in my mouth you should at least be able to properly furnish the thread and
post where I said these things. Is accountability part of your vocabulary?

pre-set

Actually, I owe you an apology for this one, Dude. I meant to say Foxwood. That's HIS favorite retort to me.

Sorry for the confusion.