Pancake Festival NatPKG

Latin Lens

Andrew...great small strides forward with this piece. You're learning and taking critiques to heart and its beginning to show. Loved the multiple variations in the nat sots you used...very nice...more of this as you continue forward. You're getting better nat sound so continue there. What I didn't like is the lack of "why". Why were they doing this event...it got to the point that everyone loved the pancakes so it needed more substance to actually help with the storytell. I think when you start to do that...you can start to cover bites and get more video in there and so many talking heads on the screen. It can be crazy in an event like this so you really need to be focused on what you're gonna cover and how to make a story. Lots elements to draw from so you can make it more interesting by getting them all for the overall storytell. I still see just random shots showing up so I would try as hard as you can to avoid that...it'll have better flow if you don't have to use certain shots. Use your video for consistency. Good job...really nice with the small strides.