Not news...

Latin Lens

Okay...I am a photog...so perhaps my view of this is slightly skewed on my perspective...here's what I really noticed about the video....the "reporter" look very uncomfortable on camera and the walking in the begining didn't help her...it was long and a very strange path to take...and her outfit did not fit her (just something I found weird)...the whole setup was rather "boring"...do you really need all those people talking? Could you not have changed it up a bit as far as intv location or style? A walk-n-talk might have helped jazz it up a little...b-roll was wallpapery and thus boring...I liked the animations you used...those were cool and nicely produced...I know its hard to do these kinds of things but doing little things like how you shoot your intvs or where can play a big role. I also think you had too much tunnel vision on this because you were always shooting 5 feet from whatever was going on...thats why it got boring...move all around...shoot outside in...shoot inside out...find whatever shots you can to help...variety and creativity is crucial in any shoot. Its not bad but its not great...so if thats what you were aiming for...you got it.