New Station, New Style

Cornelio78

I thought it was alright. But, i do0nt know if i would get into a dumbster for a shot I MAY, but the reporter better buy me damn lunch, :lol:.

n8riggs

I thought it was alright. But, i do0nt know if i would get into a dumbster for a shot I MAY, but the reporter better buy me damn lunch, :lol:.
Haha!! Lets just say there was other ways of getting that shot other than climbing in to the dumpster. Plus it was a recycle bend so there was nothing but newspapers and office papers in there. No dirty diapers.

Latin Lens

Overall not bad...some nice editing effects in the begining...but then it got kinda repeatative after awhile...I think the better interview placement would be at the dumpster where the guy found the records...but thats just me. Also your lighting was wrong on the interview. You needed to place the light on the opposite side so the shadows are on the camera side...shadows on the near side add the depth to a 2D media that help make it 3D...so better lighting placement and not so harsh...dim it down a little to give it some intimacy. Also....go to with your reporter to the front door. Stay with her not only for protection but for nat sequences. Nice effort.