Need People Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX

My staff was short one. Then, last week I lost two staffers. Also, I have two out on medical leave on top of all that!

We all know what the photog candidate pool is like right now, but he ND is pressing me to hire people fast.

Anyone have any ideas???

SmlMktChief

Pull one of the floor crew to help out, at least on weekends. Go through your old apps. and see if anyone is still interested. Otherwise, you are looking at at least two weeks to get someone from the outside, or in another market.

Just an idea.

We pulled a guy off the floor crew about a year ago when we needed help on the weekends, and he has worked out great. The only time he shoots is the weekends.

EYE EDIT

Hit the local college...look for people in the mass media dept. Try to get a part-timer...if nothing else.

ken g

Max,
experienced photog looking to relocate to your area. We own some property off General Booth.
If your looking for a shooter give me some details on contacting the right people!
thanks, KG

T-Rex

I have found that former sports interns who aren't employed in a sports position make great start up photographers.

I have hired one and would hire three more if they didn't want to be in sports so bad.

My talent bank is in need of a few qualified, passionate candidates as well, so I know the position your in. Always recruit when you don't have openings also had worked in our favor. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.