necessities

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootcam

I usually try to have these pieces, on my person, every time I leave my news vehicle, even just to shoot a vo of a building. A barrell connector, BNC/RCA adapter, Female/to 2 male XLR splitter, Leatherman, extra battery{ProPak 14}, 3tapes, DVCPRO 33'S,Plastic bag, short BNC/XLR "snake", misc. audio connectors, extra bulb for AB top light, 2/9volts, 45db audio pad, Lens cloth, lens brush,. I obviously use the combination of a back pack, vest and a waist bag. I forgot, the Power Bar! It saves me all the time, from starvation! I know everyone has their own back up "bag of tricks", and this has been done before by Luis and me when we were talking about vests. I honestly get burned almost every time I forget to "strap on my necessities." Does this happen to you, and what do you feel is imperative to have with you at all times?(Good looking female reporters do not count!)

thru-the-lens

All I ever need is a 9volt battery! Because without fail if I go into a shoot without a spare 9volt battery, my wireless system will need one right away!

Oh yeah, and this thermos. Thats all I need is a 9volt battery and this thermos.

And a little green screw driver, thats all I need in life. The 9volt battery, thermos and this little green screw driver.

Oh and this spare key. Because that reporter will somehow figure a way to lock keys in the news unit. So, all I need is a 9volt battery, thermos, little green screw driver and this spare key to the news unit. Thats all I need.

Plus a winning lotto ticket! :D

thru-the-lens.

"Racing is Life! Anything that happens before or after is just waiting." --Steve McQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.