Missing Girl Search

It's been a while since I posted and I'd like to post something with a little more video in it but this is the best I've got. We put this together in about 30 minutes in the sat truck before our 6 o'clock live shot. Just seeing what you guys like or don't like and what could have been done better. Feel free to critique the reporter as well as I'll be showing this thread to her as well. Thanks in advance.

http://www.ktxs.com/video/26408334/index.html

Latin Lens

Okay....credit to you white_balanced...noticed a significant improvement in your shooting style and editing...very nice straight forward piece cut under deadline pressure and it really doesn't show...so good job.

Reporter did a good job of letting the images and sound you got tell the real story...kudos.

The only thing I'd say to have changed would be the opening....yes, it could be considered a natsot pop....I think the image of the amount of people standing around is more powerful so I'd would say use the shot with the audio under neath...and maybe had you got the wide shot of the them moving around to form groups would have been much better...liked the interview of the shot of the girl(?) in the truck....shows some imagination.....great use of nat pops...loved the shot and line when the lady goes through the barb wire fence....thats letting the piece breathe...all of this....you didn't force any images, they came because you were looking for them and you found them...keep developing your photog eye...reporter must have watched as best she could the b-roll or you disscussed your good shots because she wrote to the video well...total team effort...and it shows....keep it up. Good job.

Thanks for the great feedback as always, LL. Putting that opening sot under the wide shot is an excellent idea and wish I would have thought of it! Mentally noted for my next opportunity. Thanks again!