Marks Pizza nat pkg

Good stuff.... I loved how you captured the ambience inside the kitchen... I got to thinking If anything, I'd like to see/hear more of that... It made me feel like there was some real pressure/tension in there to get the pizzas in on time!

zonatog

They gave me about a 1:30 to tell the story. So I didn't want to spend that much time in the kitchen. I wanted to give the feel of how fast paced it was and then move to the driver. Also I couldn't have asked for a better driver, he helped me tell the story. I had a lot of fun doing this story. Plus they fed me afterwards :)

Latin Lens

zonatog...not too bad overall. You definitely got some good pacing and nats but it didn't necessarily hold up all the way thru til the end. The kitchen stuff was good...I think you just needed some more natsots to really drive home the business of the day. It appears you were picking up the nats mostly on your shotgun mic but you need to let the employees wear the wireless lav so you can get better audio quality because the kitchen is a noisy environemnt. Use your lav to capture nat sound as well...it requires a big heads on your part as to where and when to place it but it makes a tremendous difference in audio quality which can really take our ears to the scene. I think you needed a bit more "sequencing" on the delivery part. You used longer shots which indicates you might have been struggling a bit. But if you recognize to use various composition while getting the sequence you'll have a more entertaining/visually stimulating story. It also appears you only went to one house...maybe that was a time constraint thing but you needed more video to help supplement the backend....the more video the more sequences...the more sequences you'll have better editing. Better editing can lead to a better story. Nice effort...good job.

satpimp

Free pizza alone makes for a great story!!!

I like the story. The driver gave you a great narrative. I understand time and lack thereof, but he offered a great chance to intercut nats and b-roll of the hustle and bustle of the kitchen with his "rounds". The story was good as stands but I think throwing in the kicthen sync (wink wink) would have added another dynamic visual element to the overall narrative. Nice job!

Omar