lost equipment alert

Starman

Hello,

I have lost some audio gear, already filed a police report.

The following are missing (last seen at Ranger's ballpark Lot A, near Texas Stadium last night):

Sounddevices 664
Petrol PS603 audio bag
harness
UCR411a Lectrosonics receiver
UCR201 receiver
2 SMV transmitters/bodypacks
1 UH400A plug on transmitter
1 UM200C transmitter
G2 transmitter, cables

Can provide serial numbers if needed.

Thanks!

Starman

Fell out of vehicle, latch got faulty, had to re-seat the wiring harness (electric latch on 4Runner) Re-traced my steps TWICE, somebody obviously picked it up, my biz card and stickers with phone number are all over that bag, so pretty sure it's stolen, already filed a police report, and insurance claim.

Run&Gun

I hate to hear that, Jacques. That's an expensive latch failure(about $10K). Hopefully someones conscience will kick-in and they'll do the right thing and return the gear. Last year we were changing locations at a college and dropped a wireless transmitter in the parking lot. A security guard saw it and called me immediately. The label I had on that transmitter was old and had my home number on it, but fortunately my cell is on the VM message, so he was still able to reach me directly. After that I started looking through all of my gear and re-labeling everything that didn't already have my cell on it.