Local Reverend Rolls out a BIG secret......

2 Hungry Dogs

Really good story. Was trying to guess the secret, but was totally wrong. Good job holding it. Hope they didn't blow it in the promos.

A couple of notes IMHO

I would have preferred slower paced editing before the roller derby begins. It was slower, but didn't give enough visual contrast when you introduced the roller derby.

When the reporter says "Here" we need to see what he is talking about. We complain all the time about reporters not writing to the video. This was a case where he did, but you didn't edit to the writing. Yes you showed the pulpit, but it was out of focus and indistinguishable. That was a moment to be clear, and needed a nice clean shot of her in the pulpit.

For the reporter it took way to long to get to the secret. Too much build up. 1:21. Wow many full packages I've done were shorter then that. Yes, I know the piece was 4:40 and it did have several changes in it to keep the story flowing, but I think making the whole thing between 3:00-3:30 would have told the story just as well and been much tighter.

Anyway that's just IMHO. Good job overall, the above are nit picks but this is the place to get those nit picks so you can be even better next time.

Latin Lens

Michael...another solid piece. Great, awesome job. Great story to profile...this is truly a find. I didn't mind the build up...I actually liked the pulpit shot...I think it looks off because of the video player...but it did get edited off quicker than I'd like...but I got it. My only issue is that I caught on to the secret during the set up to the reveal...I think if you guys played it a little closer to the chest it would have had bigger impact...just tighter shots or more foreground/background that gives us nothing til the reveal. But other than that. Really A+ plus work.