IDX batteries

SHOOT4U

Someone said they are pretty good but I don't remember anything else. I remember they are lighter than A/B batteries but how long do they last? Please let me know if you have any knowledge of these. We have DVC Pro 610 camera and a v-mount.

beenthere

We have a mixture of IDX and A/B here. IDX do a fine job and excellent bang for the buck. Great weight. Plan on replacing them every two years.

The Daywood

One plus of the IDX batts in my opinion is the stackable factor. You can stack two batts on top of each other for longer runtimes and more amps...

Land Rover

We use them here and I think they're pretty good. One NP1 will run my DVCam for over an hour while its recording.

circle7

Good product, good company. We've used the stackable v-mounts for several years without any problems.

We use IDX as well and have had no problems with them. They're lightweight, small and durable. After 3-4 years of cycling 4-5 charges a week they're still in great shape. I've switched to the newer E-10's which are especially powerful with a 98Wh rating.

Myblue

Batteries

We are going with Batteries4broadcast.com batteries. Great prices and great battery life, from what we have demo'ed.