HD XD CAM beter workflow and tons new features in Vegas 8.0 PRO Here is some secret

I use the following version of vegas or will......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

couryhouse

this is the rumor......

Vegas Pro 8 is the ultimate all-in-one software product for any creative professional. It combines Vegas Pro 8, DVD Architect Pro 4.5, and Dolby Digital AC-3 encoding software into one package that provides speed, power, and maximum productivity. Whether you need powerful digital video editing, unrivaled audio control, or tools for DVD authoring, Vegas Pro 8 is the complete product for professional HD video editing, audio editing and DVD creation. Now includes: Interactive Tutorials: Show Me How tutorials that provide walk-through demos of common features and functions- all while you re working in your project. ProType Titler: Huge enhancement to our titling capabilities. You can create custom titles, animated texts, unique credit rolls and much, much more. New Mixing Console: You asked - we delivered. The new mixing console utilizes a traditional mixing board set up to allow users to visually see all audio signals in a particular project. Multi-Cam Workflow: Film your productions with multiple cameras and edit them quickly and easily as you watch each shot during the editing process up to 32 different video sources.

Vegas Pro 8: Vegas Pro 8 Is The Ultimate All-In-One Software Product For Any Creative Professional. It Combines Vegas Pro 8, Dvd Architect Pro 4.5, And Dolby Digital Ac-3 Encoding Software Into One Package That Provides Speed, Power, And Maximum Productivity. Whether You Need Powerful Digital Video Editing, Unrivaled Audio Control, Or Tools For Dvd Authoring, Vegas Pro 8 Is The Complete Product For Professional Hd Video Editing, Audio Editing And Dvd Creation. Now Includes: Interactive Tutorials: Show Me How Tutorials That Provide Walk-Through Demos Of Common Features And Functions- All While You Re Working In Your Project. Protype Titler: Huge Enhancement To Our Titling Capabilities. You Can Create Custom Titles, Animated Texts, Uniqu

I am stoked!!!!!

Vegas 8 and Cinescore - Very Sweet indeed.

Let in no longer be a rumor - I just recieved Sony Vegas 8 (after testing it for the last few weeks) and it's absolutely sweet. I bring in video from a Sony HVR-M10U (HD or Standard MiniDV) via firewire - and all this on MS Windows Vista! Now if MS could their act together it would be great too. Ok, cheap shot.. it's really not that bad. In any case, Sony is running a special right now too. I think $200.00 off on Vegas if you order Cinescore as well. Pretty awsome stuff actually. When you need the score to be unique,this delivers. I actually seem to think it may even out do Sonicfire's Ver Pro 4. I have had that since it came out and it is a bit probelmatic.. They blame it on Apple's Quicktime player.. I just don't like it when companies point the finger to someone else that they depend on. Perhaps they should reconsider and also make themselves work with MS Media Player - just a thought. In any case, I am looking forward to "playing" with Cinescore and of course Vegas 8 and seeing how well they jive. I will drop another line once I feel I have something intelligent to bring to the table. :)