Carts?

satpimp

Second vote for rock n roller. Robust and maximum bang for the buck. Spend the extra for the best wheels you can and you'll be very happy!

canuckcam

Myself and many others use this cart for daily ENG use - getting stuff to/from pressers, only parking lot a block away, etc. Get the bike-handle version.

http://www.kart-a-bag.com/tri-kart-750.html

If you're more production/feature shooting, get the cart the others have recommended. It carries a lot more gear with more stability than a luggage-type cart.

I have used most all of them they all have their pros and cons.

Magliner- very durable holds a lot of stuff/ cant fold it and takes up a lot of vehicle space even broken down.

Multi-Cart/Rocking-Roller- Same cart for those who don't know. Good build, extends 3 to 6ft so can hold a lot of production gear. it is my personal cart and I routinely put over 500 lbs of kit on it. That said it is too big to use as a primary cart if you are a local news shooter and only hauling a camera and tripod with perhaps one light.

Kart-A-Bag- I used to use them when I was still shooting local stuff. It is perhaps the best bag cart out there It is solidly built nd durable. It will easily hold a camera plus run-bag and heavy tripod. If you look at the picture there is a second set of wheels on the handle side that fold down and can be used to keep the whole thing at a 45 degree angle for easy pulling. If you a local news or sports guy and don't own one, spend the money now. The only con I ever found was the small payload which only really started to matter when I went into network and EFP work.

The foldable wagon things. (sorry don't know what else to call them) They are quick and easily sourced. I know a couple of guys that use them, I don't. The biggest pro that I see is that the bed is all self contained so if you throw a loose water or cable in and it won't end up dragging on the ground. It also seems to pack up small. The downside that I so see is that like the ez-up tents it is essentially a consumable which wont last for years and years like the other options above.

I've used a Rock N Roller for years. Keep it short for light weight loads and extend it when you need more stuff. I use it in conjunction with a Gripngaff bag. My c stands go in the bag vertically. I almost never take a heavy stand bag on my cart anymore.

https://www.gripngaff.com/collections/carts
Yes I remember Jay showing me his prototype for the grip and gaff I was impressed then and I am now. the hard bottom and cinch strap are a huge help if you are using it for tripod and one or two stands where the whole thing isn't full.