Best Software for Adding Video to My Menu Pages???

I would like to add video to the menu pages on the DVDs I produce. I would love to make my buttons of video from that chapter of the DVD. What software have you used to make that happen? Please give me some reviews. I have used Adobe Encore in the past but am certain open to a change.

Chugach3DGuy

Right now I'm learning both Encore CS3 and DVD Studio Pro at the same time. In my opinion, DVD Studio Pro has better looking motion menus and graphics, but I think Encore is SO much easier to organize and to work with to produce a DVD. I also think it's easier to integrate video into your menu pages. I find it easier to learn than DVD Studio Pro because it plays well with the rest of the Adobe Suite.

Good To Hear, How About DVDlab Pro?

I already use an older version of Abode's software. I am very familiar with that. I've dabbled with DVD Studio Pro but like Adobe better. Anyone used DVDlab Pro?

BluesCam

I'm using DVD-lab and like it pretty much. It's pretty easy to use. I have DVD Architect. but haven't tried it yet.

TexasDave

I had little knowledge of building DVD's. I have DVD Studio Pro - and love it. Easy to use. Nice pre-set templetes.