Avid media composer (2)

Wheatstone Bridge

Hi one more thing guys ,

It's very difficult for me to read the words due to the default setting in media composer ( very small letters . . .. old age and bad eyesight ) . I have tried changing the text size but can't seem to get it right . any idea how to make the words bigger so that I can read them ?

Thanks.

telecam

Are you running on XP or Vista? They are several steps you can take:

- The first easy step is to decrease the display resolution of your graphic card. You will fit less stuff on the screen but it will be much more readable. For example choose 1024x768 instead of 1280x800

- Increase the DPI settings for Windows fonts. To do this with Vista, right clikc on the desktop and chose "personalize" at the bottom of the pop-up menu. Then, in the personalization windows, select "adjust font size (DPI)" on the left. The default value for incresing the font is 120DPI but you can choose any size by clicking on the button that says "custom DPI"

- Also, in AVID, you can increase the bins font size. Select a bin, go to the "Edit" menu and select the "font" option to chose your preferred typeface and size.

Hope this helps.

T.

Necktie Boy

Wheatstone,

Why don't you join the Avid board? It seems that you are having hard time using it. At least go to their fourms and read it. Most of the questions that you ask, are easily answered on their board.