Avid editing system for sale

I'm not sure if i'm permitted to put something up for sale on here, if i'm not, I apologize in advance.

We have a nice PC Avid Xpress editing system that is a little over a year old we want to sell. It still is under warranty for another 2 years. We also have a FCP system we use and just dont need both of these systems at the same time. You can view a photo of it on our website http://www.liquidproductionsllc.com/index.php/services

1 Beyond QuadroFlexâ„¢ Video Compositing, Editing, Compression and DVD Authoring System. This system is capable of multiple format Editing and Compositing supporting most formats including SD through HD Compressed formats at 720P up to 1080i in PAL and NTSC. This system is from 1 Beyond and is in perfect condition and works great!

The system includes:
4 x Intel 2.4 GHz Processors with 1066MB/s FSB
2 GBs memory
High Performance Open GL Dual DVI Port Video card with 256 MBs of memory.
2 GB RAM 2x1GB
1 x 320 GB Hard Drive for System and Library
2 x 320 GB Hard Drives for AV storage. (for a total of 960GBs mounted in wired removable AV Disk bays)
Firewire Card
Re-writable CD/DVD-RW with LightScribe and software
Mid Size Tower
Sound Blaster Live compatible HD sound
Video card for dual monitor capability
3.5" Floppy drive
Bella Professional Series Keyboard for Avid
Wireless Microsoft Optical Mouse
Internal Multi-Card Reader
5-piece Surround Sound Speakers
Windows XP Professional operating system

System was purchased on 1/1/2008 with a 3-year parts & labor warranty (Not sure if transferable, but we can work with you on that)
Video Applications and Hardware Fully Installed, Tested, Burned in and Supported by 1Beyond.

2 x Samsung SyncMaster 245bw are available if desired. (Depending on shipping location, it may be cheaper to buy your monitors locally)

Avid Xpress Pro HD 5.8 with Dongle. Serial numbers available on request!
Acronis Backup Images and Software
Sorenson Squeeze 5.1
Roxio DVDit Pro HD 6.3

$ 5200.00 without Monitors plus $200.00 shipping obo
$ 5700.00 with Monitors plus $300.00 shipping obo.

--
David G. Schott, MBA

David@LiquidProductionsLLC.com

Managing Member
Liquid Productions, LLC

www.LiquidProductionsLLC.com

800.436.0260 Work (US, Canada, & Mexico)
610.364.7850 Work (International)
610.299.8727 Mobile
610.619.0434 Fax

Liquid Productions, LLC
106 Judy Way
Aston, PA 19014